1. Peri Tamer.
A light tangy sauce from the children’s menu, that you can ask to be added to your chicken. Available in the United Kingdom.
2. Aubergine, Onion, Hummus and Chicken Burger.
Phwoar. Available in Bangladesh, Qatar and Pakistan.
3. Roasted Vegetable Dip
On the left in this photo. Available in Bangladesh, Mauritius, Oman and Singapore.
4. Madeira Red.
On the right - the Madeira Red is a pomegranate lemonade mixed with Sprite, and Crimson Cola (a Cola drink with pomegranate, mint and lemon). Available in Singapore. Crimson Cola is also available in Oman and Malaysia.
Peri-Peri chicken thighs, peppers, courgettes, onions and tomatoes, served on a bed of spice rice. Available in Bangladesh, Pakistan and Singapore.
6. Nando’s Kisses.
Gelato in a hard candy shell. Available in Canada.
7. Peri Peri Wedges
Why settle for fries? Available in Canada, Singapore, Bahrain and a few other locations.
8. Churrasco BBQ Chicken Ribs.
Chicken ribs, who knew? Available in Australia.
Flame grilled chicken pieces, in a peri-peri sauce. Available in Oman and Pakistan.
10. Wild Mushroom Soup
Served with garlic bread. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.
Chicken and peppers, served on a skewer. Available in Australia, Bangladesh, Oman, Pakistan and Singapore.
14. Angry Mango Chicken.
Sweet and sour and mango. Available in Singapore and Malaysia.
- Thai police have found more bomb-making materials in a second apartment, after making the first arrest on Saturday in Bangkok's deadly shrine blast. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›