1. By all accounts, Gaga was a dream backstage.
2. Gaga opened by playing the guitar.
3. She then greeted London joyfully.
5. She tired of her seashells, so she took them off.
6. There were lasers too.
7. She took off her wig to transition into “Do What U Want”.
8. Which had its own routine too.
9. She took to the piano.
11. Some viewers were unsure.
12. But ultimately it was a show that only Gaga could have pulled off.
13. It was announced during the show that “ARTPOP” will be available through O2 Tracks six days before release.
14. Gaga told O2: “I’m so happy that O2 Tracks is bringing “ARTPOP” to everyone in the UK a week early. I hope that all of the UK Monsters love it as much as I do!”
15. She also reconciled with Sharon Osbourne and the pair gave each other a big hug.
The pair have been viciously feuding in a row dating back to comments Gaga made about Sharon’s daughter Kelly. But the previous night they found their paths crossing when Gaga played a surprise show at G-A-Y where Sharon’s eliminated act was performing. After much awkwardness, they were able to bury the hatchet.