1. This is the South Zesty Veggie pizza from Domino’s India.
It features green peppers, chillies, and green bananas.
2. You can go one step further and customise the pizza with extra toppings, if you want.
The pizza is “based on an internal research into the lifestyle and food choices of consumers”, reports the Hindu Business Line. It will be available in Karnataka, Kerala, Andhra Pradesh, and Tamil Nadu.
4. Reactions have been…mixed.
A Domino’s worker in Chennai told the Wall Street Journal: “People are still warming up to the idea.” The paper added: “His outlet, he says, sells just a couple a day.”
6. Spicy banana pizza y/n?
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- It's World AIDS Day — 35 million people have died from AIDS-related conditions, and more than 34 million people are living with the disease. ›