1. Manflu is a real and terrifying thing. Do not underestimate it.
Chris ‘Macca’ Egan
according to the drs I’ve got something that could last for up to 6 weeks.. great! :/ #manflu
2. If you are uninfected, take care to isolate yourself from the unwell.
3. This also applies to the workplace.
LOL RT @CarolineKent Someone at my office was complaining of manflu. They were dealt with appropriately by management
4. Should you need to comfort a sufferer, do it from a distance.
8. Take care to create a verbal quarantine.
Stricken with manflu. As I’ve reminded my girlfriend several times today already, I’m not one to go on about it.
9. Be sure to use only masculine adjectives when describing the flu.
Man flu is a killer cant swallow at all like a big ball in ma throat.
11. This may be hard for others to understand, so use historical precedents to accurately describe your predicament.
If Females ever fell ill with the Man Flu they would then know what it was like for the people who died of the Black Death eons ago.
12. Perhaps disclosing further intimate details may help.
14. It may seem like the ailment lasts forever.
17. And you may try and venture back out into the real world too quickly.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".