1. Manflu is a real and terrifying thing. Do not underestimate it.
Chris ‘Macca’ Egan
according to the drs I’ve got something that could last for up to 6 weeks.. great! :/ #manflu
2. If you are uninfected, take care to isolate yourself from the unwell.
3. This also applies to the workplace.
LOL RT @CarolineKent Someone at my office was complaining of manflu. They were dealt with appropriately by management
4. Should you need to comfort a sufferer, do it from a distance.
8. Take care to create a verbal quarantine.
Stricken with manflu. As I’ve reminded my girlfriend several times today already, I’m not one to go on about it.
9. Be sure to use only masculine adjectives when describing the flu.
Man flu is a killer cant swallow at all like a big ball in ma throat.
11. This may be hard for others to understand, so use historical precedents to accurately describe your predicament.
If Females ever fell ill with the Man Flu they would then know what it was like for the people who died of the Black Death eons ago.
12. Perhaps disclosing further intimate details may help.
14. It may seem like the ailment lasts forever.
17. And you may try and venture back out into the real world too quickly.
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›
- Hundreds of rescue workers in Guatemala dug through rubble, searching for signs of life after a mudslide killed at least 56 people. ›