1. On the hottest day of the year so far, tourists rest on the Victoria Memorial to the front of the palace.
2. Palace staff busy themselves preparing for the ongoing Coronation Festival.
5. A parked police van waits, its officers approached by a trickle of tourists for directions.
6. There’s a flurry of excitement as a police motorbike drives by, followed by an ambulance. “Has she finally had the baby?” a woman shouts.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Greece voted "no" on sweeping new austerity measures tied to further bailout funds. Its future in the eurozone is uncertain, and its creditors are unimpressed.
- The U.S. defeated Japan 5-2 in Vancouver in the final match of the FIFA Women's World Cup. It was the highest scoring final in the history of the tournament ⚽️
- Captured New York prison escapee David Sweat has been released from hospital and is back in jail.