1. This series of incredible photos were all taken from the Isle of Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides.
2. They were shot by Scottish fish and chip shop owner Colin Cameron, 37.
3. Cameron took the photos over a series of years.
4. Cameron fell in love with the lights at a young age.
5. And wanted to capture the colours in all their glory.
6. The Aurora Borealis can be seen from several locations in Scotland.
7. Including the Shetland Isles, Durness and Fraserburgh near Aberdeen.
8. However, the Northern Lights aren’t always visible in Scotland.
In order to view them, the Aurora Forecast needs to be around
6KP or higher.