1. This series of incredible photos were all taken from the Isle of Lewis, in the Outer Hebrides.
2. They were shot by Scottish fish and chip shop owner Colin Cameron, 37.
3. Cameron took the photos over a series of years.
4. Cameron fell in love with the lights at a young age.
5. And wanted to capture the colours in all their glory.
6. The Aurora Borealis can be seen from several locations in Scotland.
7. Including the Shetland Isles, Durness and Fraserburgh near Aberdeen.
8. However, the Northern Lights aren’t always visible in Scotland.
In order to view them, the Aurora Forecast needs to be around
6KP or higher.
- At least 13 people were killed after severe storms and flooding hit the French Riviera on Saturday evening. At least six more are missing. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says 19 people died after a U.S. airstrike caused possible collateral damage at a hospital in Afghanistan. ›
- The Catholic Church fired high-ranking Vatican official Monsignor Krzysztof Charamsa. He came out as gay on Saturday. ›