1. This enterprising schoolboy from Stevenage snapped a selfie with Prince Charles.
2. The boy is a member of the Coptic Orthodox Church in Stevenage, where Prince Charles was visiting.
” I went up to him and said if I could take a photograph of him - and then well I didn’t wait for the body guards to push me out of the way, I just took a picture.”
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Palmyra's 2,000-year-old Temple of Bel is still standing despite an attempt by ISIS to blow it up, Syria's antiquities chief has said.›