1. As Oxford and Cambridge raced on the Thames in the 159th boat race on Easter Sunday, the cutest sporting event of the year took place across town, at Spitafields City Farm in London.
2. Two goats, ridden by sock monkey jockeys, raced in the name of Oxford and Cambridge.
3. Oxford have never won the race.
4. This year was no different, with Cambridge winning in a minute and thirteen seconds.
6. Bonus pigs in tutus!
7. Meet the contestants and learn about the race here.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›