1. Robb Stark (Richard Madden) is dating Jenna-Louise Coleman from Doctor Who.
4. Theon Greyjoy (Alfie Allen) is the brother of singer Lily Allen.
5. She even wrote this song about him.
6. And he’s engaged to Jaime Winstone, who’s the daughter of Ray Winstone.
7. Recognise the Hound (Rory McCann) in this?
9. Littlefinger (Aidan Gillen) got his big break as Stuart in Queer As Folk.
10. Bronn (Jerome Flynn) was in 90’s crooner duo Robson and Jerome.
11. Here they are, singing ‘Unchained Melody’.
12. Jason Momoa (Khal Drogo) has two children with Lisa Bonet. They have been together since 2005.
13. He performed the Haka in his audition tape.
14. Jojen Reed (Thomas Brodie-Sangster) is the kid from Love, Actually.
15. Robert Baratheon (Mark Addy) played the fat one in The Full Monty.
16. Viserys Targaryen (Harry Lloyd) is the great-great-great grandson of Charles Dickens.
17. Walder Frey (David Bradley) played Filch in Harry Potter.
18. Ser Ilyn (Wilko Johnson) plays guitar in the pub rock group Dr Feelgood.
19. Joe Dempsie (Gendry) was Chris in the original series of Skins.
20. Tyrion Lannister (Peter Dinklage) was the ‘wake-up guy’ with the sexy voice on Seinfeld.
21. Peter Dinklage is vegetarian - any time you see him eating “meat” on screen, it’s actually tofu.
22. Ned Stark (Sean Bean) has a “100% BLADE” tattoo on his left shoulder, in honour of his favourite football team Sheffield United, whose nickname is “The Blades”.
23. Tywin Lannister (Charles Dance) doesn’t think much of all the sex in the show.
24. Joffrey Baratheon (Jack Gleeson) crops up in Batman Begins.
26. And he drew inspiration for the role from Gladiator.
27. Jaime Lannister (Nikolaj Coster-Waldau) is a great cook.
28. But he hasn’t always made the best relationship choices.
31. Jon Snow (Kit Harington) is dating Ygritte (Rose Leslie) in real life.
32. Kit is a really big Bjork fan.
33. But his Icelandic isn’t good enough to converse in, anyway.
34. And the whole lot of them are just as vain as each other.
“If you’d seen the number of crunches they were doing before this scene, they were practically throwing up; they’re not acting - just holding their breath and flexing their abs!”, explained David Benioff.