1. Popstars: The Rivals brought together Nadine…
5. and Sarah, to create the greatest band of our time.
6. And they knew it too.
7. Their rivals One True Voice long forgotten…
8. Girls Aloud went No.1 with ‘Sound Of The Underground’ in 2002.
9. How many weeks did it spent at number One? Four. Yeah. Four.
10. And then they followed it up with THIS.
12. Next came ‘Life Got Cold’. Nailed it.
15. UK’s biggest selling girl group of the 21st century? You’re looking at them.
16. When one of Busted mocked Nicola for being ginger, she fought back.
17. They were soon appearing on magazine covers like this one.
19. Of course, they went on to experience even greater success. But we’ll always remember those early days.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- "Victor Frankenstein" joined the ranks of 2015 films that opened in more than 2,000 North American theaters, but earned less than $4 million on opening weekend. ›