4. Forgetting to push the button in the lift, so you stay on the same floor.
9. When someone spots you singing along to the car radio.
11. Spilling a drink on your lap so that it looks like you’ve wet yourself.
16. Taking a sip of a drink and immediately realising it is too strong for you.
17. When a problem inexplicably stops the moment an expert arrives to fix it.
How do you acknowledge it?
Because it has. There you are. On the floor. Embarrassed.
Ailbhe Malone is the UK lifestyle editor for BuzzFeed and is based in London.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.
- Boston is no longer pursuing a bid to host the 2024 summer Olympics.
- The Arizona Cardinals have hired the NFL's first female coach.