1. A brightly coloured undercut can always be hidden by longer tresses.
4. A sidecut doesn’t have to mean ‘shaven’. Go softer at the sides.
10. Long hair means you can cover up your sidecut, or leave it free.
An image has been removed by request.
- Doctors Without Borders is demanding an independent fact-finding mission into the deadly U.S. bombing on its Afghan hospital. ›
- The European Union is now using naval vessels in the Mediterranean to intercept boats that are smuggling refugees and migrants to Europe. ›
- Tomas Lindahl, Paul Modrich, and Aziz Sancar have won the Nobel Prize in chemistry for figuring out how cells repair DNA. ›