1. A brightly coloured undercut can always be hidden by longer tresses.
3. Look super cool with a hidden sidecut, undercut combo.
4. A sidecut doesn’t have to mean ‘shaven’. Go softer at the sides.
8. A sidecut along your parting makes for a strong look.
10. Long hair means you can cover up your sidecut, or leave it free.
11. Emphasize your side cut with a pretty French braid.
14. A geometric pattern can be sheltered by a long braid.
15. Add edge to bunches with a hairline undercut.
17. Tie up your hair in ponytail to show off your hairline.
18. A secret sidecut above your ear is perfection.
An image has been removed by request.
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›