1. You see nothing strange about juicing at midnight for the next day.
2. This is the kind of sale you get excited about.
3. You no longer freak out about juicing beetroots .
4. And you never forget to peel a citrus fruit.
5. You have at least three ‘Green Monster’ recipes.
6. When you first bought your juicer, you couldn’t believe how quick and easy it was.
7. But now you know all its flaws.
9. Although you now spend the equivalent on ingredients for fresh juices.
10. Your counter-top looks like this the whole time.
12. You have so many opinions about Mason jars.
13. You have a fine-tuned ginger gauge.
16. And even though it’s time-consuming.
17. And you seem to spend your life cleaning up.
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a dash-cam video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Pope Francis has arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›