@Harry_Styles AV YOU GOT A JOB? WORKIN 9 TO 5 WORKIN 9 TO 5
4. You have usefully rated all the teachers in your secondary school.
“Oooh, Mrs Harris. You don’t want her for maths.”
5. You’ve seen your clothes crop up in several family photos, as they’re handed down.
6. You have done 1,000 hours of unpaid babysitting.
7. Which means your conflict resolution skills need some work.
11. And there is no pride like when your siblings catch on to the things you like too.
14. You have made a survival plan for if your parents are killed in a freak accident and you have to become head of the family.
“So, presuming my parents have life insurance, that covers my siblings’ schooling. I can take on a second job…”