1. “Do you eat loads of potatoes?”
7. “What are you doing for St Patty’s Day”?
I don’t know. I know that something is happening on St Patrick’s Day, or Paddy’s Day…
11. “Why do you spell your name such a weird way?”
Because that’s how it’s spelt.
13. “Do you have the Queen too?”
It’s a bit more complicated than that.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›