1. Pulled Pork Mac And Cheese
This recipe calls for cheddar, but you could add in gruyere or even American cheese for extra meltiness. Get the recipe.
2. Pulled Pork Pizza With Maple Leeks, Roasted Garlic And Aged Cheddar
The pizza dough is quite easy to make, but needs 1-1 ½ hours to rise. Get the recipe.
3. Sweet Pulled Pork Waffle Sliders
This recipe is entirely Paleo friendly. The waffles call for almond flour and coconut milk in place of all purpose flour and milk. Get the recipe.
4. Pulled Pork and Sriracha Guacamole Grilled Cheese
The guacamole in this recipe makes it healthy, right? Get the recipe.
5. Pulled Pork Nachos
The small step of making your own tortilla chips makes all the difference. Just fry up quartered tortillas and sprinkle with salt. Get the recipe.
6. Fresh Rolls With Pulled Pork, Mango And Avocado
Aside from the pulled pork itself, this is a no-cook meal. Get the recipe.
7. Caribbean Pulled Pork Sandwich
It’s like a classic breakfast sandwich with a pulled pork and mango-peach salsa bonus. Get the recipe.
8. Pulled Pork Fried Rice
This fried rice is all about the technique. Keep the pan as dry as possible before adding the pulled pork, to give it some crispy edges. Get the recipe.
9. Sweet and Smokey Pulled Pork Quesadilla
The addition of chopped apple and agave nectar puts a slightly sweet spin on a classic quesadilla. Get the recipe.
10. Western North Carolina Pulled Pork Sandwiches With Slaw
The classic pulled pork sandwich is elevated by the pretzel buns and tangy slaw. Get the recipe.
11. Pulled Pork Cobb Salad
The zesty cilantro lime vinaigrette requires just five pantry staples and pulls the salad together. Get the recipe.
12. Slow Cooker Pulled Pork Gyros
The topping opportunities on this gyro are endless. Try avocado, scallions and hummus for starters. Get the recipe.
13. Pulled Pork Philly Sandwich
Cream cheese takes this Philly cheesesteak-style sandwich to the next level. Get the recipe.
14. Grilled Mac And Cheese With BBQ Pulled Pork
Chilling the mac and cheese and slicing into squares is key for giving this sandwich enough time to toast up. Get the recipe.
15. Pulled Pork Stuffed Sweet Potatoes
Sweet potatoes are packed with beta-carotene and slow burning complex carbs. Get the recipe.
16. Pulled Pork Hash
Everything tastes better with a fried egg on top. Get the recipe.
17. BBQ Pulled Pork Tequitos
This three-ingredient recipe makes for a good appetizer too. Stir together sour cream, sriracha and lime juice for a zesty dipping sauce. Get the recipe.