1. At least one person who is going to do something incredibly stupid.
Pushing a wheelbarrow over a tiny unstable ramp is not the brightest thing you can do.
2. But there is also that clumsy guy who is inevitably going to hurt himself.
Tim Allen did that a lot in “Home Improvement”
3. You may witness a Formula 1 pit stop right in front of your eyes.
5. Someone is going to do something REALLY, REALLY, REALLY crazy to amuse the others.
Wonder what would have happen if the strap was to tear.
6. One of workers would show incredible skills
7. … And of course, there is that guy who tries to replicate the stunts, but fails miserably.
Mind you he could have pick someone’s eye out
9. … while others have no idea how to drive forklift.
Millions in property damage. The look on the supervisors face - priceless.
10. No matter what one guy will show his dance moves
Shovel Hero, anyone? Oh, come on that was a good joke
12. One person will forgot to put something on.
Think that this blow to the head is going to serve as reminder from now on
13. On a construction site everything that goes up, falls down. Especially, if launched from a pipe!
Giddy Up, Pipey!
14. One worker who will barely escape the collapsing wall.
Y U Do It Like This?
15. …and one who will be taken out by a collapsing roof.
Y U Do It Like This, again?
16. Some workers are performing physics-defying feats.
Impressive. I’ve counted 22.
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- Congressional Democrats are urging the TSA to change its screening procedures for transgender passengers. ›