1. First of all, you’ve been counting down to March 2nd since the first champagne bottle popped on New Years Day.
2. Every waking minute is spent devoted to learning all there is to know about this year’s nominees.
4. If he doesn’t win for Best Actor this year, you’ll freak out something fierce.
7. If not Leo, then Matthew. He was a boss in DBC.
11. If she wins Best Supporting Actress, will she or won’t she fall?
16. Well, Joaquin’s Theodore Twombly would certainly agree with that statement.
17. We could also agree that it was a great year for captains.
24. Seriously, let’s not forget about Oscar.
No! Not that one!
Here Are The Top Stories
- Three major U.S. airlines — Delta, American, and United — have banned the transport of big game trophies after the illegal killing of Cecil the lion in Zimbabwe.
- On August 4th, 2011, the death of Mark Duggan — an unarmed black man — at the hands of police officers in north London sparked nationwide riots.
- Two people were killed and at least 22 injured after a circus tent collapsed amid stormy weather Monday evening in New Hampshire.