1. The much-anticipated Breaking Bad finale went out with a bang, nabbing the series’ highest ratings ever, with 10.3 million viewers tuning in to see Walter White’s fate.
2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›
- Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›