1. The much-anticipated Breaking Bad finale went out with a bang, nabbing the series’ highest ratings ever, with 10.3 million viewers tuning in to see Walter White’s fate.
2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- The man accused in Friday's Planned Parenthood shooting in Colorado made his first court appearance. Charges are expected to be formally filed on Dec. 9. ›
- Cyber Monday 2015 could be the biggest online sales day in history, according to data from Adobe. Shoppers are on track to spend nearly $3 billion 💳📲
- And there's a hilarious new rap meme of Pope Francis, thanks to a photo taken over the weekend of him giving his blessing 🙏🎤 ›