1. The much-anticipated Breaking Bad finale went out with a bang, nabbing the series’ highest ratings ever, with 10.3 million viewers tuning in to see Walter White’s fate.
2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›