2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰