1. The much-anticipated Breaking Bad finale went out with a bang, nabbing the series’ highest ratings ever, with 10.3 million viewers tuning in to see Walter White’s fate.
2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- Iran's parliament approved a nuclear deal with six other world powers, including the U.S. ›
- Police officers in the UK will record anti-Muslim hate crimes as a specific category in crime statistics for the first time. ›
- There were three stabbings in Jerusalem on Monday, part of a monthlong wave of violence between Israelis and Palestinians. ›