2. The episode, “Felina,” received 6.7 million viewers in the advertiser friendly 18-to-49 age group.
3. The 75-minute episode of Breaking Bad was competing with Sunday Night Football on NBC, Showtime’s Homeland, and a new episode of Boardwalk Empire, among other programs.
4. Some say the numbers might be even higher since Nielsen undercounts viewership.
Re: “Breaking Bad” ratings: RT @sarahw: Bet they undercounted. (Bars.) // Yep. Nielsen doesn’t count any out-of-home TV viewing.
- Justice Antonin Scalia, the conservative heart of the U.S. Supreme Court for more than a decade, has died. He was 79.
- Scalia was the current court's longest-serving justice, having been nominated in 1986 by President Ronald Reagan.
- Republicans are extremely unlikely to confirm anyone that President Obama nominates in the final months of his second term.