1. Well, someone didn’t take the news well. After it was revealed that Ben Affleck would be the new Batman in the sequel to this summer’s Superman film, someone created a petition asking the White House to intervene.
2. It asked for the Obama administration to make Affleck playing Batman illegal.
3. The petition was removed.
4. Americans appear displeased.
The White House removed the petition to remove Ben Affleck from the Batman role. They are SILENCING our FREEDOM OF SPEECH./ Via
- The U.S. airstrike on a Doctors Without Borders hospital that killed at least 30 people last month happened as a "direct result of avoidable human error," the Pentagon said. ›
- Five people were arrested as protesters gathered in Chicago after the release of a video of the fatal shooting of 17-year-old Laquan McDonald. ›
- Pope Francis arrived in Kenya. It's his first visit to Africa as pontiff. ›