1. Hot on the heels of a Breaking Bad midseason return, which brought in a series-high 5.9 million viewers, some Connecticut cable subscribers nearly lost it when their cable went out before the new episode was set to air.
2. Naturally, they called 911.
3. Because of a power outage in Norwalk, Connecticut, service was down for Cablevision’s Optimum cable for nearly two hours during prime time.
4. Unsusprisingly, the police department didn’t find the Breaking Bad panic calls funny.
A couple of commenters added, “We take our breaking bad seriously here in CT” and “Missing Breaking Bad IS an emergency.”
5. The final season of AMC’s hit drama has left fans clamoring to find out how Walter White’s journey ends. The finale airs on Sept. 29.
- Two people on a civilian airplane were killed in a mid-air collision with a military jet in South Carolina. The F-16 jet pilot was ejected and is "in good shape."
- Subway has suspended Jared Fogle, the weight-loss guy from their commercials, due to an FBI investigation.
- Bounce TV and BET will no longer air series featuring Bill Cosby after court records showed he admitted to buying sedatives to give to women.