6. It’s not their fault it can’t be contained.
9. Not even in beret form.
10. Puppies really have a hard time with it.
Tim Clarke / Getty Images
13. Sometimes they are just too distracted by other elements. For example, the sudden onset of slumber.
16. And sometimes they are just caught off-guard. I mean, a pug’s gotta yawn when a pug’s gotta yawn.
17. The common pug practice of “Nose Licking” is also often misinterpreted as a loss of tongue control.
19. There is a lot of pressure on pugs to always look their best. But even the most majestic creatures can’t be perfect 100% of the time. So just give them a break.
22. But in the end it doesn’t even matter, because not even this posh pup has full control.
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Joyce Mitchell, the prison worker who accused of helping two inmates escape from a New York prison, pleaded guilty and faces up to seven years in prison.
- The NFL has upheld Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈