1. Duchess Olive Juice the French Bulldog
Olive is the cutest pup in New York City, if not the entire world. If you disagree then you might not have a heart.
2. Baby Bug the Cat
Bug was a shelter kitten who nobody wanted because of a facial deformity. Obviously Bug is perfect and adorable.
3. Dillon the Blind Cat Who is Purrfect in Every Way
Dillon doesn’t need eyes to see that he’s the cutest cat ever.
4. Jack-Jack the Blind Pup
Jack-Jack is a puppy mill rescue who’s survived cancer, and even though he’s blind he’s still a happy doggie.
5. Shrampton the Butterscotch Scottish Fold
Shrampton is an orange tomcat who doesn’t have time for your nonsense. He has a twin sister who doesn’t get as much screen time.
6. Daisy the Brussels Griffon/ Terrier Mix
Maxilla has an underbite and needs a wheelchair to help her walk outdoors, but she’s not in any pain and seems to be happy as a clam.
7. Maxwell, the Three-Legged Cat Who Wears Tiny Hats
Maxwell is a shy little dude who loves fashionable headgear. He’s donned nearly 100 hats so far!
9. Crumpet the Brussels Terrier with Oddly Long Legs
Hahaha, look at this guy! What a cute dude.
10. Jack the Pirate Pug
Jack might be lacking an eye, but he makes up for it with extra tongue.
11. Citronnelle the Mustache Cat
Cintronnelle is British Shorthair from France. Ce chat est magnifique!
12. Otter the Pit Bull
According to his bio, Otter loves dress up, kittens, and tall men. Who doesn’t?
13. This ball of fur named Madame George who might have a cat buried somewhere deep inside.
Madame George is from outer space, y/n?
14. The adorable snarly Zombie Cat.
Zombie Cat has so much attitude, he’s permanently snarling.
15. Sana the Shibe
Wow, much cute. Very doge.
16. Kintai, the Hecka Fashionable Yorkie
Kintai is a dapper Yorkie from Hong Kong who isn’t afraid of a little color.
17. Polo the Mutt
Polo is a cutie pup from San Francisco who likes to bite butts.
18. Yoko the Black Frenchie
Yoko is another Frenchie from New York, proving that all bulldogs are adorable regardless of coloring.
19. Hero the German Shepherd
Hero is a super photogenic gal who loves playing outside.
20. These Impossibly Gorgeous Huskies
Oakley, Thunder, and Zeus are three huskies who spend their days looking flying as hell and making other dogs hella jelly.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- California Gov. Jerry Brown called for a state of emergency as wildfires burned thousands of acres by Sunday and forced hundreds of evacuations.