7. You kind of relate to the people on Hoarders, because your own workspace looks like a tornado tore through a Utrecht store.
11. After four years of critiquing your classmates’ art, you can’t look at any painting without critiquing it in your head.
13. You understand that the art world is just as cliquey and exclusive as high school was.
16. You’re completely unfazed by Lady Gaga, because you saw WAY weirder shit in school.
18. …and your appreciation for animated movies has intensified because you realize the amount of creative labor that goes into them.
20. In the end, you’ve learned to shrug off people’s assumptions about being an art school grad.
- Super Bowl 50 catch-up: The Denver Broncos upset the Carolina Panthers. And Beyoncé slayed her half-time show 🏈 👑
- U.S. Republican presidential candidates debated in New Hampshire ahead of Tuesday's primary, and Sen. Marco Rubio malfunctioned 🇺🇸
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."