1. A beard will keep you warm when you can’t find your shirt or pants.
Dolce and Gabbana
4. Beards make you stronger. According to the International Department of Made Up Beard Facts, growing a beard makes you 27% stronger.
5. If you grow a rad beard and do kickyjumps on your skateboard, all the girls will get crushes on you.
6. You can even put a beard on your skateboard and turn it into a skatebeard, which is a pretty cool thing to do.
7. Beards completely transform a face. You can go from nerd to distinguished gentleman to badass fisherman in a matter of months.
Fox Searchlight Films
8. All the most dignified presidents had beards. Who knows what Abraham Lincoln would’ve looked like without his iconic beard?
Anthony Berger / Via loc.gov
9. Beards help you commune with nature, and animals will accept you as one of their own.
10. Even ladies look good with luscious beards. You can match your beard style to your hairdo for a fun, flirty look.
11. No evening look is complete without a killer beard.
12. Plus, matching beards are a great way for couples to show solidarity.
13. Growing a beard grants you the opportunity to say, “I wasn’t sure about this beard at first, but it grew on me.” Then you can smile as your friends roll their eyes.
14. Beards are great for craft projects, such as knitting and crocheting.
15. They’re the perfect way to show you’re a true individual with unique opinions.
Frederick M. Brown/gettyimages.com
16. Everyone looks approximately 300% sexier with a beard.