1. These are not Subway sandwiches. They’re made out of polymer clay, and they’re only an inch long.
2. YouTube user SugarCharmShop makes teeny foods out of clay using a variety of special tools.
3. Little objects, like bread, are painted to appear toasted.
8. Then it’s all assembled into an itsy-bitsy sandwich that looks just like the real thing.
9. Watch the entire process here:
10. She makes a ton of other things, too. Like blueberry pie you can almost smell through your computer screen:
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›