1. These are not Subway sandwiches. They’re made out of polymer clay, and they’re only an inch long.
2. YouTube user SugarCharmShop makes teeny foods out of clay using a variety of special tools.
8. Then it’s all assembled into an itsy-bitsy sandwich that looks just like the real thing.
9. Watch the entire process here:
10. She makes a ton of other things, too. Like blueberry pie you can almost smell through your computer screen:
In The News Today
- One person was killed and another was injured Friday in a shooting at Texas Southern University. Police have detained two possible suspects. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›