Thinking of robbing convenience store. Perfect crime. Clerk would say, "Well, he resembled Pat Sajak."
1. Let’s start with the obvious: Wheel of Fortune is probably the best game show ever and there’s pretty much the most American thing ever.
It’s even been officially trademarked as “America’s Game.”
3. Now let’s talk about The Wheel. It is a thing of pure beauty.
4. Just look at those colors. Bask in the heavenly gleam that they emit.
5. And because of The Wheel’s benevolence, the show has given out over $200 million in cash and prizes in the last 20 years.
6. Now look at Vanna. Look at Pat. Revel in the beauty of their smiling faces.
7. Vanna is a goddess who literally does not seem to age.
TELL US YOUR SECRETS VANNA.
8. She has worn over 6,000 dresses on the show and looked flawless in all of them.
9. Even when Vanna messes up, she stills appears to be a ethereal vision gliding across the stage.
No one can press screens like Vanna can.
10. Plus, she’s so awesome that she actually holds the WORLD RECORD for being the most frequent clapper.
Here she is adding to her tally.
11. And if you weren’t convinced, she’s so baller that she’s even got her own line of yarn.
Ok, maybe this one’s just for the knitters out there, but still.
12. But hey, let’s not forget about Pat. Here he is looking pretty darn dapper in a tux.
14. Plus he’s actually really funny, as evidenced by his fantastic Twitter account.
17. And when you put Vanna and Pat together, they’re a party that can’t be stopped. They’ve even admitted to hosting the show drunk back in its early days.
I mean, how else could you explain this picture?
18. And who could forget about the heart of the show - those magnificent puzzles.
19. They teach the importance of proper pronunciation.
20. And cultural literacy.
21. And Wheel has given us some of the most classic game show moments of all time.
This guy clearly forgot that Wheel is supposed to be family friendly.
22. This puzzle fail is actually quite appropriate.
23. And remember that time a woman solved a puzzle with ONLY ONE LETTER on the board?
HOW DID SHE DO IT? Is she some kind of puzzle wizard or something?