1. It doesn’t matter where you are or whether there is a bed around or not, you will be able to fall asleep if you try.
Who needs a bed?
2. No matter how noisy it is, you can sleep through basically anything.
Nice try, but there’s no way I’m waking up for that.
3. And you definitely don’t need a room to be pitch black to be able to take a little siesta.
4. You completely and utterly dread waking up in the morning.
6. You literally can’t understand how anyone can get by with less than eight hours of sleep a night.
Honestly, eight is at the low end of your sleep spectrum.
7. Your morning coffee doesn’t really seem to have any effect.
8. And even when you try another one, it doesn’t really help.
There is no caffeine strong enough to break through this sleepiness.
9. You need to get up and walk around every once in a while so you don’t snooze at your desk.
10. Or, if you have them, you must resist the temptation of working from the office couches.
11. You always wonder if it’s worth it to take a nap when you get home from work since you’re just going to fall asleep for the night in a few hours anyway.
12. Sometimes your friends invite you out, but you kind of just want to get in bed.
Your bed counts as a friend, though, right?
14. There are times on the weekend when you’ll go back to sleep only a few hours after waking up, and you don’t feel any shame about it.
15. Though you do often struggle to decide between getting brunch and staying in bed.
16. You have to be extra careful not to “rest your eyes” because you WILL pass out.
17. Any exercise makes you immediately want to climb right in bed afterward.
“Ten jumping jacks? I think I deserve a little nap.”
18. You’re always a little nervous that you’ll doze off in a dark movie theater.
19. You’re so used to having bags under your eyes that it doesn’t even faze you anymore when people bring it up.
20. Buses and planes may be uncomfortable, but you get so tired that you can sleep on them anyway.
21. It’s inevitable that after a bit of drinking you’ll end up needing to excuse yourself to go catch some Z’s.
22. And you consider it a late night if you manage to stay out past 11:30.
23. You often find yourself procrastinating because you just become too tired to finish your tasks without a quick nap.
24. You are outrageously jealous of animals like sloths that just get to chill and rest all day long.
25. Your bed is probably the most important thing you own.
- Shannon Miles, who is suspected of ambushing and killing a Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy, was arrested Saturday and charged with capital murder. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›