1. Fire up your phone, head to Google, and take a screenshot of your last few searches.
Clearly I am looking for dietary advice and suggestions for where to get a haircut.
2. Maybe you’ve been looking for directions because your maps app is…less than accurate.
Although it would be pretty cool to see what an underwater museum look likes.
3. Maybe you’ve had a long day at work and are searching for takeout because there’s no way in hell you’re going to cook when you get home.
- [A Harris County, Texas, sheriff's deputy was ambushed Friday night when a man walked up and repeatedly shot him from behind. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/sheriffs-deputy-shot-dead-in-ambush-at-texas-gas-station)
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)