5. Recognize your bad habits and work to stop them.
14. Learn to weigh all the options when you encounter a new situation.
18. And most importantly, don’t ever limit yourself to just one change.
Because you can be whatever you want in 2014.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [President Obama marked a decade of recovery after Hurricane Katrina, citing gains, but also the immense amount of work that he said still needs to be done.. ›]http://www.buzzfeed.com/salvadorhernandez/watch-live-obama-delivers-speech-on-katrina-anniversary)
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg said (on Faceboook, obviously) that one billion people used the service on Monday. ›