2. So crowded that you inevitably run into someone you don’t want to see.
3. You can never actually check out the products in the Apple store because everyone is messing with the monitors.
4. You basically have to plug your nose every time you go near Abercrombie.
5. And it’s so dark in there, you’ll need a flashlight if you plan on actually seeing the merchandise.
7. The salespeople don’t ever leave you alone.
And it makes you want to scream.
8. When the store doesn’t have your size and you realize that you came all the way to the mall for nothing.
9. The mannequins are actually the stuff of nightmares.
WHY IS HER HEAD SO SMALL?
13. And mall hooligans who should probably be doing their homework or something.
14. Sometimes you’re even stuck dealing with that kind of shit from adults.
Come on, man! That’s clearly not going to work!
17. Plus there’s those annoying people who hog tables at the food court.
18. You literally have to walk from one end of the mall to the other to get to the escalators and elevators.