3. You can never completely trust a cat.
4. Too much of a good thing can get overwhelming.
6. If you have a chance, definitely take the opportunity to learn a second language.
8. You should always respect other people’s privacy.
Oh, Hilda :/
9. Don’t try to hide from your feelings, because they’ll come out someway or another no matter what.
Especially when it’s about Harvey. SABRINA AND HARVEY FOREVER.
10. Being an adult is hard, but worth it.
11. Physical health is very important.
12. But at the same time, you shouldn’t be afraid to love your body at any size.
Practice that body positivity, Salem.
13. People can judge, but you deserve to wear whatever makes you comfortable.
15. Don’t get too worked up about things you can’t change.
18. Also, cliques are stupid. Everyone can get along with everyone else.
If only Libby learned to respect people more, maybe she and Sabrina could have been friends.
19. It’s OK to go through periods of self-doubt. Everyone has them.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- The Justice Dept. has tightened rules on cell phone tracking, forcing federal agencies to get a warrant. ›