1. Twitter is full of brave and valiant people who stand up to make sure no one misspells anything. Like the word “misspell,” of course.
Yeah, I hate when people misspell “definitely.”
7. Because spelling is important.
One letter short. Exactly.
Valid point about “lose” and “loose,” tbh.
12. Of course, Twitter is also filled with many geniuses.
16. Ugh, don’t you just hate how dumb everyone else is?
19. Because, really: if you’re in America, you should speak proper English.
Preach, Twitter intelligentsia. Preach.
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- At least 19 people in seven U.S. states have been infected with E. coli in an outbreak officials believe is linked to rotisserie chicken salads sold at Costco. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›