1. Twitter is full of brave and valiant people who stand up to make sure no one misspells anything. Like the word “misspell,” of course.
7. Because spelling is important.
One letter short. Exactly.
19. Because, really: if you’re in America, you should speak proper English.
Preach, Twitter intelligentsia. Preach.
Newsletter Editor. House Hunters enthusiast.
Here Are The Top Stories
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.
- Debris found on an island in the Indian Ocean belongs to the same type of aircraft as the missing Malaysia Airlines flight, a U.S. official told the Associated Press.