1. Twitter is full of brave and valiant people who stand up to make sure no one misspells anything. Like the word “misspell,” of course.
7. Because spelling is important.
One letter short. Exactly.
19. Because, really: if you’re in America, you should speak proper English.
Preach, Twitter intelligentsia. Preach.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- Uber has suspended its low-cost UberPOP service in France following protests last week.
- Serena Williams survived an upset at Wimbledon and defeated Heather Watson. She'll play her older sister Venus in the next round of the tournament ?