1. Twitter is full of brave and valiant people who stand up to make sure no one misspells anything. Like the word “misspell,” of course.
7. Because spelling is important.
One letter short. Exactly.
19. Because, really: if you’re in America, you should speak proper English.
Preach, Twitter intelligentsia. Preach.
In The News Today
- At least one member of Ukraine's National Guard has died and about 90 people were injured after protesters clashed with police outside of Parliament in Ukraine. ›
- Lawyers for the NFL and New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady failed to reach a settlement in the deflategate case. A decision is expected by Friday. ›
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›