1. Twitter is full of brave and valiant people who stand up to make sure no one misspells anything. Like the word “misspell,” of course.
7. Because spelling is important.
One letter short. Exactly.
19. Because, really: if you’re in America, you should speak proper English.
Preach, Twitter intelligentsia. Preach.
In The News Today
- California Republican Kevin McCarthy has dropped out of the race to be the next speaker of the U.S. House. ›
- FIFA has suspended its president Sepp Blatter, secretary general Jerome Valcke, and vice-president Michel Platini for 90 days. ›
- It could take more than a year for Volkswagen to fix all its cars with diesel engines rigged to evade emissions tests, the company's U.S. CEO said. ›