1. Carrying groceries back to your house becomes a super challenging workout.
2. You’re better at hitting someone else (or yourself) with a bat or racket than you are at actually hitting the ball.
3. Whenever you attempt to play a sport, you might as well have gotten drunk beforehand.
4. People always ask if you ran somewhere because when you arrive, you’re inevitably out of breath.
6. Although that might be because you don’t actually really know how to use any of the equipment.
7. Your lack of hand-eye coordination can lead to some uncomfortable moments.
8. Seriously, you don’t even have the coordination to play catch.
11. A long walk can make your muscles so sore, you can barely move afterwards.
Or a short walk, even.