2. The entire public bathroom experience, really.
3. Especially trying to figure out how to escape after you’re done.
Some guy just went straight from the urinal to the door and you expect me to touch the handle?
17. Accidentally stretching out your shirt from using it so often to open door handles.
20. AND you need to make sure one hand stays clean or else you won’t be able to open the door to get back inside.
23. Needing to find something to protect your hands when you’re out getting groceries.
- 200 million women and girls have undergone genital mutilation, UNICEF data says. But the practice's prevalence is down.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders debated head-to-head over who was a true "progressive." 🇺🇸
- Do you know what happened in the news this week? Time to take our quiz.