2. The entire public bathroom experience, really.
3. Especially trying to figure out how to escape after you’re done.
Some guy just went straight from the urinal to the door and you expect me to touch the handle?
4. Or going to the bathroom and then realizing that there’s no soap left.
Brb shaking in terror.
5. And since you have no control of other people’s bathroom habits, this is always a fear.
It only takes one person to contaminate an entire group.
6. You’ve got such a large supply of Purell that you’re running out of closet space.
7. Dealing with people who cough or sneeze DIRECTLY INTO THEIR HAND.
And then don’t wash it. WHY?
8. When a friend asks if you want to just use their cup for your drink.
9. When you’re really thirsty but there are only public water fountains around.
So many strange mouths.
10. When someone double dips before you get a chance to have any chips yourself.
Because now the whole tub of onion dip is ruined :(
11. Dealing with people who think the five second rule is totally valid.
No. No amount of seconds is appropriate.
12. You have at least one item of dinnerware that you will no longer use because your pet got to it once.
Damn it, Fido! That’s daddy’s plate.
13. Trying to find the balance between really wanting puppy kisses and being disgusted by your puppy’s tongue.
So cute…but ew.
14. When you’re making s’mores with friends but no one brought skewers so you’re expected to use a stick.
Nope. No campfire desserts for you.
15. Cooking anything takes forever because you spend half of the time making sure everything is washed properly.
16. Attempting to take up gardening only to realize that NO THERE IS TOO MUCH DIRT.
17. Accidentally stretching out your shirt from using it so often to open door handles.
18. This is what happens whenever you try to use one of these trash bins.
19. Taking out the trash basically requires a hazmat suit.
20. AND you need to make sure one hand stays clean or else you won’t be able to open the door to get back inside.
21. Scrubbing the floor for hours and still not feeling satisfied.
22. When you’re about to leave the house but accidentally touch something gross so you have to turn around and go back.
And you try to convince yourself it wasn’t that bad, and you can make it, but no, no you can’t.
23. Needing to find something to protect your hands when you’re out getting groceries.
24. Trying to figure out how to ride the subway without touching anything.
God I hope this plunger came straight from the store and not this woman’s bathroom.
25. Basically, you do this so often that your skin is drier than the Sahara.
- World leaders are gathering in Paris for the United Nations summit on climate change 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›