3. The designer who is just really looking forward to hover cars, maybe.
4. Whoever is behind the placement of this model’s head.
Where Magazine / Via adweek.com
5. The person who created the toaster that really tests your commitment to the 5-second rule.
6. The designer who forgot what a G looks like.
Mankato Free Press / Via cognitivedissonance.tumblr.com
7. The designer who forgot the point of having doors on the bathroom stalls.
8. The person who designed this store logo and forgot to add in spaces between words.
13. The designer who forgot about what happens when water meets electricity.
14. The designer at Warner Bros. who only had eight DVD covers to make and still managed to screw it up.
16. The designer who decided that the woman on this tea box should be squatting.
17. Whoever thought that the people using this pencil wouldn’t really want to use the eraser anyway.
19. Whoever didn’t realize that these praying hands could be misconstrued.
Newsletter Editor. House Hunters enthusiast.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- The U.S. Coast Guard has suspended its search for two teenagers who went missing a week ago off the coast of Florida.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.