3. The designer who is just really looking forward to hover cars, maybe.
4. Whoever is behind the placement of this model’s head.
Where Magazine / Via adweek.com
5. The person who created the toaster that really tests your commitment to the 5-second rule.
6. The designer who forgot what a G looks like.
Mankato Free Press / Via cognitivedissonance.tumblr.com
7. The designer who forgot the point of having doors on the bathroom stalls.
8. The person who designed this store logo and forgot to add in spaces between words.
13. The designer who forgot about what happens when water meets electricity.
14. The designer at Warner Bros. who only had eight DVD covers to make and still managed to screw it up.
16. The designer who decided that the woman on this tea box should be squatting.
17. Whoever thought that the people using this pencil wouldn’t really want to use the eraser anyway.
19. Whoever didn’t realize that these praying hands could be misconstrued.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Kids in California schools can no longer be opted out of vaccination on religious or personal grounds under a new law.
- New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie, who has faced political fallout from the "Bridgegate" scandal, is running for president. He's the 14th Republican in the race.
- Misty Copeland has become the first black female principal dancer in American Ballet Theater's 75-year history.