3. The designer who is just really looking forward to hover cars, maybe.
4. Whoever is behind the placement of this model’s head.
Where Magazine / Via adweek.com
5. The person who created the toaster that really tests your commitment to the 5-second rule.
6. The designer who forgot what a G looks like.
Mankato Free Press / Via cognitivedissonance.tumblr.com
7. The designer who forgot the point of having doors on the bathroom stalls.
8. The person who designed this store logo and forgot to add in spaces between words.
13. The designer who forgot about what happens when water meets electricity.
14. The designer at Warner Bros. who only had eight DVD covers to make and still managed to screw it up.
16. The designer who decided that the woman on this tea box should be squatting.
17. Whoever thought that the people using this pencil wouldn’t really want to use the eraser anyway.
19. Whoever didn’t realize that these praying hands could be misconstrued.
Here Are The Top Stories
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?