1. Whoever decided that Donald’s head should be facing inwards.
3. The designer who is just really looking forward to hover cars, maybe.
4. Whoever is behind the placement of this model’s head.
5. The person who created the toaster that really tests your commitment to the 5-second rule.
6. The designer who forgot what a G looks like.
7. The designer who forgot the point of having doors on the bathroom stalls.
8. The person who designed this store logo and forgot to add in spaces between words.
9. Whoever decided that this was the best place to put the hook.
10. Whoever forgot the difference between “push” and “pull.”
11. The designer who forgot how stairways are supposed to work.
12. The designer who clearly hasn’t looked at a compass in a while.
13. The designer who forgot about what happens when water meets electricity.
14. The designer at Warner Bros. who only had eight DVD covers to make and still managed to screw it up.
16. The designer who decided that the woman on this tea box should be squatting.
17. Whoever thought that the people using this pencil wouldn’t really want to use the eraser anyway.
19. Whoever didn’t realize that these praying hands could be misconstrued.
20. The designer who forgot that punctuation makes all the difference.
- Rallies for climate change action are taking place around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris. ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›