3. The designer who is just really looking forward to hover cars, maybe.
4. Whoever is behind the placement of this model’s head.
Where Magazine / Via adweek.com
5. The person who created the toaster that really tests your commitment to the 5-second rule.
6. The designer who forgot what a G looks like.
Mankato Free Press / Via cognitivedissonance.tumblr.com
7. The designer who forgot the point of having doors on the bathroom stalls.
8. The person who designed this store logo and forgot to add in spaces between words.
13. The designer who forgot about what happens when water meets electricity.
14. The designer at Warner Bros. who only had eight DVD covers to make and still managed to screw it up.
16. The designer who decided that the woman on this tea box should be squatting.
17. Whoever thought that the people using this pencil wouldn’t really want to use the eraser anyway.
19. Whoever didn’t realize that these praying hands could be misconstrued.
In The News Today
- The main suspect in last month's bombing of Bangkok's Erawan shrine has been arrested, Thailand's prime minister says. ›
- Hundreds of people have arrived by train to Austria from Hungary on Monday, as European Union asylum rules collapsed under the escalating migration crisis. ›
- A video released on Monday shows two Texas deputies fatally shooting a man with his hands up. A witness sold the footage to a local TV station for $100. ›