1. Trying to fit the 3D glasses on top of your regular glasses when you go to the movies.
2. Needing to clean off your glasses constantly.
At least, it feels constant.
3. And if you happen to be wearing the wrong fabric that day (WOOL), trying to wipe them with your clothes will only make things worse.
4. At the gym, trying to deal with the sweat that’s causing your glasses to start sliding off your face.
5. Or even just when it’s hot out and you sweat, so you have to readjust them every two minutes.
7. Needing to switch your glasses every time you transition from outdoors to indoors on a sunny day.
Prescription sunglasses. Normal glasses. Prescription sunglasses. Normal glasses.
8. Or, everyone looks at you like you’re a monster if you keep your sunglasses on indoors because they don’t realize they are prescription.
And it’s a hassle to switch them out if you’re in a situation where you’ll only be indoors for a short period of time.
9. Everything about roller coasters.
Do you wear them and risk them falling off, or do you pay for a locker to put them in and then not be able to see the entire ride?
10. When someone tells you to look at something right after you’ve taken your glasses off, so you have to put them back on again for five seconds.
11. People ALWAYS asking to try on your glasses, as if somehow they will magically improve their vision as well.
But instead, it just makes them see everything as one big blur and gives them a headache.
13. When oil from the pan splatters and hits your glasses and makes them dirty.
14. When you lose your glasses, but obviously you can’t find them because you need to be able to see to look for them in the first place.
15. The struggle of trying to lie down with them on without squishing and breaking them.
Want to lie on your side and watch TV? NOPE.