1. When Zack Snyder’s beefcake circus 300 became a worldwide hit in the spring of 2007, Snyder established himself as the cinema’s leading poet of homoeroticism.
2. I mean…
Abs on parade!
4. Because why not work in leather briefs all day?
5. Hello there, Xerxes! Way to make the barely veiled homoerotic subtext into simply text!
7. And Fassbender’s suggestive smile.
8. And Fassbender’s powerful sense of male camaraderie.
12. But really, this movie was all about Dr. Manhattan (Billy Crudup) and his physically perfect — and very naked — body.
16. …this is a man of steel.
Aw, Superman’s shy now!
And it’s adorable.
Yup. Henry Cavill approves!
22. Even the owls in Zack Snyder’s animated Legend of the Guardians: The Owls of Ga’Hoole are getting close and cozy!
- India's telecom authorities have ruled against Free Basics, Facebook's controversial plan to offer free but limited internet.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."
- The New Hampshire primary, the second voting contest of the U.S. presidential nominating season, is on Tuesday.