1. “How do you drink it like that?”
It’s simple: You lift the cup, put it to your mouth, and take a sip.
2. “But isn’t it like so bitter and gross?”
Obviously not if I’m drinking it right now.
3. “Did you always take it like that?”
Does it really matter?
4. “Do you just drink it like that to seem pretentious?”
Ha, yeah you caught me.
5. “You must be a writer.”
You must be a psychic.
6. “Trying to stay up late?”
No, I take it like this all the time.
7. “I like black coffee also! With two sugars.”
No, no, no, sweetie.
8. “So you probably like espresso too right?”
Is that how it works?
10. Waitress: “Are you sure?”
11. “You take it black? Even iced coffee?”
What wasn’t I clear about?
13. “I’m going to start drinking my coffee like that.”
Good for you.
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›