1. “How do you drink it like that?”
It’s simple: You lift the cup, put it to your mouth, and take a sip.
2. “But isn’t it like so bitter and gross?”
Obviously not if I’m drinking it right now.
3. “Did you always take it like that?”
Does it really matter?
4. “Do you just drink it like that to seem pretentious?”
Ha, yeah you caught me.
5. “You must be a writer.”
You must be a psychic.
6. “Trying to stay up late?”
No, I take it like this all the time.
7. “I like black coffee also! With two sugars.”
No, no, no, sweetie.
8. “So you probably like espresso too right?”
Is that how it works?
10. Waitress: “Are you sure?”
11. “You take it black? Even iced coffee?”
What wasn’t I clear about?
13. “I’m going to start drinking my coffee like that.”
Good for you.
- Bill Cosby testified in 2005 that he obtained sedatives to give to women he wanted to have sex with, the AP reports.
- The South Carolina legislature took a key step toward removing the Confederate flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador.