1. The Procrastination Period.
“I can start it later, I’ll be fine.”
2. The “Give It Some Time, It’ll Come To You” Stage.
When you still had a shred of hope.
3. The Substance Cravings Stage.
“If I have food, I can think more clearly.”
Eats entire kitchen in one sitting.
4. The Inspiration Stage.
“I’ve got it!”
Writes furiously for 20 minutes.
7. The Breakdown Stage.
When you realize you’ve wasted half of your life on this and you can’t even finish it.
10. The “Yes, I Do.” Stage.
“But I don’t want to…”
- The top U.S. commander in Afghanistan called the hospital bombing that killed 22 people "a mistake." ›
- Historic flooding has killed 16 people in South Carolina, where rain finally stopped falling on Tuesday. ›
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›