1. She wasn’t afraid to make a fool of herself.
Seriously, wearing your high school cheerleading outfit to impress a guy? She had some balls.
2. She could admit when she was wrong.
Something we can ALL work on.
3. She shit-talked right back.
Wouldn’t try telling Rachel she doesn’t have Unagi now, would you?
4. She had her priorities straight.
Fabulous coat > any man.
5. She made the best prank calls.
But really, if you have an embarrassing last name, you kinda have that coming.
6. Her confidence was unparalleled.
Only Rachel could pull that look off.
8. She wasn’t afraid to tell people off.
Even if they might not have known what that word meant.
10. She wasn’t afraid to bitch someone out in public.
12. She taught us all how to seduce an older man.
I’m in college and I’m in a band.
13. She wasn’t afraid to call you out.
We all need that friend.
14. She wasn’t afraid to end a relationship.
It’s NOT that common, it DOESN’T happen to every guy, and IT IS A BIG DEAL.
16. She stood up for herself.
You — you know I don’t have a — have a problem…with that.
17. She knew how to make you feel special.
Even if she did make you let her use your insurance.
18. She exploited people’s flaws.
And she did it well.
20. She was confident in her own body.
You gotta work with what you have.