1. Published in 1990, Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy describes itself as “a child’s book about Satanic ritual abuse.” The book was part of a “Hurts Of Childhood” series, with books about children dealing with sexual abuse, feeling different, and death.
2. Here are some images from the book (not in order) to give you an idea of what really goes on at a daycare run by satan worshipers:
In The News Today
- In a landmark prison reform decision, California has agreed to a settlement that will effectively end indefinite solitary confinement in the state. ›
- Los Angeles has officially been selected as the American candidate city to host the 2024 Summer Olympics. ›
- Missouri executed Roderick Nunley Tuesday night for a 1989 rape and murder. It was the state's sixth execution this year, and the nation's 20th. ›