1. Published in 1990, Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy describes itself as “a child’s book about Satanic ritual abuse.” The book was part of a “Hurts Of Childhood” series, with books about children dealing with sexual abuse, feeling different, and death.
2. Here are some images from the book (not in order) to give you an idea of what really goes on at a daycare run by satan worshipers:
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Turkey's military released an audio recording of what it says were warnings to the Russian warplane before it was downed near Syria's border. ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›