1. Published in 1990, Don’t Make Me Go Back, Mommy describes itself as “a child’s book about Satanic ritual abuse.” The book was part of a “Hurts Of Childhood” series, with books about children dealing with sexual abuse, feeling different, and death.
2. Here are some images from the book (not in order) to give you an idea of what really goes on at a daycare run by satan worshipers:
Here Are The Top Stories
- Several people have been wounded after a shooting near Barcelona's famed La Rambla street, according to Spanish media.
- President Obama addressed the 54-member African Union, a first for a sitting U.S. president. The speech marks the end of his historic five-day trip to East Africa.
- The Boy Scouts of America has ended its ban on gay leaders, two years after lifting a ban on gay youth members.