1. Have you heard? Unless you live in Florida*, there’s another snowstorm on the way.
*not backed by actual scientific data.
4. But now you’re tired of the weathermen and their forecasts.
5. Because anything above 30 degrees is basically a heat wave.
Forty degrees is shorts weather.
11. You feel uncontrollable rage when someone you know goes on vacation.
Tell me how awesome your tropical drinks were.
12. You cannot look at one more Instagram or Snapchat of a snowman.
Hashtag FU Frosty.
13. Digging out your car has become the ultimate project from hell.
Oh, you got plowed in again, good luck.
14. You’ve become cranky with everyone you’re stuck inside with.
15. You refuse to go through the process of bundling up to go outdoors.
Seamless for days.
20. But don’t worry, it’s almost over. There are only a couple* more weeks of winter.
*Again, not backed by actual scientific data, just prayers.
- Austria and Germany will allow people seeking refuge from the war in Syria who are currently in Hungary to come to their countries. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›