1. Have you heard? Unless you live in Florida*, there’s another snowstorm on the way.
*not backed by actual scientific data.
4. But now you’re tired of the weathermen and their forecasts.
5. Because anything above 30 degrees is basically a heat wave.
Forty degrees is shorts weather.
11. You feel uncontrollable rage when someone you know goes on vacation.
Tell me how awesome your tropical drinks were.
12. You cannot look at one more Instagram or Snapchat of a snowman.
Hashtag FU Frosty.
13. Digging out your car has become the ultimate project from hell.
Oh, you got plowed in again, good luck.
14. You’ve become cranky with everyone you’re stuck inside with.
15. You refuse to go through the process of bundling up to go outdoors.
Seamless for days.
20. But don’t worry, it’s almost over. There are only a couple* more weeks of winter.
*Again, not backed by actual scientific data, just prayers.
- BP has agreed to pay a $18.7 billion fine to settle legal actions over the 2010 Deepwater Horizon oil spill.
- Liberia has reported three new cases of Ebola this week. The country was declared Ebola-free on May 9.
- A pilot has broken the world records for longest solo flight and longest non-stop flight ever taken in a solar-powered airplane ?