1. Have you heard? Unless you live in Florida*, there’s another snowstorm on the way.
*not backed by actual scientific data.
4. But now you’re tired of the weathermen and their forecasts.
5. Because anything above 30 degrees is basically a heat wave.
Forty degrees is shorts weather.
9. Eaten all of the food in your house.
11. You feel uncontrollable rage when someone you know goes on vacation.
Tell me how awesome your tropical drinks were.
12. You cannot look at one more Instagram or Snapchat of a snowman.
Hashtag FU Frosty.
13. Digging out your car has become the ultimate project from hell.
Oh, you got plowed in again, good luck.
14. You’ve become cranky with everyone you’re stuck inside with.
15. You refuse to go through the process of bundling up to go outdoors.
Seamless for days.
16. You daydream of warm-weather activities.
20. But don’t worry, it’s almost over. There are only a couple* more weeks of winter.
*Again, not backed by actual scientific data, just prayers.
- After almost a week, Brussels lowered its terror threat level to 3, the nation's second-highest. One of the suspected Paris attackers remains at large. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- And President Obama actually made his daughters laugh at the annual White House turkey pardon. ›