1. Have you heard? Unless you live in Florida*, there’s another snowstorm on the way.
*not backed by actual scientific data.
4. But now you’re tired of the weathermen and their forecasts.
5. Because anything above 30 degrees is basically a heat wave.
Forty degrees is shorts weather.
11. You feel uncontrollable rage when someone you know goes on vacation.
Tell me how awesome your tropical drinks were.
12. You cannot look at one more Instagram or Snapchat of a snowman.
Hashtag FU Frosty.
13. Digging out your car has become the ultimate project from hell.
Oh, you got plowed in again, good luck.
14. You’ve become cranky with everyone you’re stuck inside with.
15. You refuse to go through the process of bundling up to go outdoors.
Seamless for days.
20. But don’t worry, it’s almost over. There are only a couple* more weeks of winter.
*Again, not backed by actual scientific data, just prayers.
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›