2. She has her own cable TV show.
3. She cares about the environment.
5. She dresses up a drab uniform with fun, early ’00s accessories.
Butterfly hair clips and beaver backpack for the win!
7. She feels comfortable using legal jargon in her everyday life.
9. She gives a good pep talk.
12. She values the friends she already has, so she won’t ditch you for any wannabes.
14. She’s trendy.
Show me one person who didn’t love a good razor scooter in 2001 and I’ll show you a liar.
16. She’s not going to put your friendship on the line because of your peasant lies.
- U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry will travel to Cuba later this summer for the opening of a U.S. embassy there.
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.