2. She has her own cable TV show.
3. She cares about the environment.
4. She’s not afraid to ask the hard questions.
5. She dresses up a drab uniform with fun, early ’00s accessories.
Butterfly hair clips and beaver backpack for the win!
7. She feels comfortable using legal jargon in her everyday life.
9. She gives a good pep talk.
11. She is against the objectification of women.
12. She values the friends she already has, so she won’t ditch you for any wannabes.
14. She’s trendy.
Show me one person who didn’t love a good razor scooter in 2001 and I’ll show you a liar.
16. She’s not going to put your friendship on the line because of your peasant lies.
- Brussels started reopening schools and the Metro Wednesday after a four-day security lockdown. The city remains on the highest terrorism alert. ›
- Protesters gathered in Chicago Tuesday night after city officials released the video of a white police officer fatally shooting Laquan McDonald, a black teenager. ›
- Adele broke the single-week U.S. album sales record set by NSYNC in 2000. "25" sold at least 2.43 million in about three days. ›