1. Welcome to our paradise.
where “Alcohol Consumption” is “Prohibited”
2. Our beautiful land of Isla Vista is inhabited by an overwhelming amount of students.
& scattered hobos here and there.
3. This is what “hanging out in our backyard” looks like.
4. This is what our “Saturday” looks like…
5. This is what our “quarter” looks like in Isla Vista… and yes, they are all this awesome.
^ Click the vimeo link to see for yourself
6. You Honk, They Drink.
In Isla Vista, day drinking is a team effort.
7. It’s raining, we cant bike to class.
8. It’s sunny, we cant bike to class.
13. …for the best bartender EVER.
14. There are songs about us.
16. Gaucho Ball is a thing of our past…
SNAPPA SNAPPA SNAPPA
17. We have ample opportunity to coast the ocean via bus.
18. Everyone who is anyone will be seen in a hawaiian tee
19. The scariest part of our Halloween is finding a place to stand.
lets all go as sardines this year.
20. Sophomores: We know you are throwing balloons at strangers. Congratulations.
22. ..but NOT for this LOOP [RIP Super Cucas]
Kidding! We really are thankful for Crushcakes, Pizza my Heart & 7/11.
23. They may have killed Floatopia…
24. BUT THEY WILL NEVER KILL OUR SPIRIT.
25. There are one or two weekends that determine our spring schedule.
26. We don’t let go of childhood dreams.
28. Our local city college’s campus shits on your four year school.
UCSB & SBCC may be “rivals” at times, but I mean…just look at that view.
29. We clean what is necessary.
30. Freebirds, we love you.
forever & ever & ever & ever
31. We know there is someone dying to burn this couch.
& they are giving 0 fucks.