In the law's eyes you are an adult, but you've still got a lot to learn.
1. Some housemates become lifelong friends, while others you'll be glad to see the back of.
2. Learning to cook is actually really fun.
3. Balancing the books is hard!
4. But when student loan day does finally arrive you'll feel like this.
5. Never turn down free food.
Companies are always offering students free food and you'll quickly learn how to take full advantage of it. It will keep you going until your parents come to restock the shelves...I meant visit.
6. Or free anything really.
7. Which bars sell the cheapest drinks.
8. House parties are so much better than clubbing (even if you're left with the clean up).
9. Accidents happen.
10. ...and it's okay to miss home.
Nothing interrupts #studentlife quite like the unexpected. Luckily, Bor & Reid Associates are here to give you piece of mind with great value student insurance offers. From your first year to your first job, we're with you every step of the way.
This post was created by a member of BuzzFeed Community, where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!