In the law's eyes you are an adult, but you've still got a lot to learn.
1. Some housemates become lifelong friends, while others you'll be glad to see the back of.
2. Learning to cook is actually really fun.
3. Balancing the books is hard!
4. But when student loan day does finally arrive you'll feel like this.
5. Never turn down free food.
Companies are always offering students free food and you'll quickly learn how to take full advantage of it. It will keep you going until your parents come to restock the shelves...I meant visit.