1. Print and hang an inspirational quote to get you going in the morning.
2. Take cash out before you go grocery shopping.
3. Let your fork be your cheerleader!
4. Use your selfies to help you out.
5. Reward yourself with a dollar in your workout "tip" jar.
6. Download an app that is your (water) drinking buddy!
7. Act like a kid again and cut up your food
8. Get buried in an audiobook and let the story keep you going!
Chapter One: You being awesome. Audiobooks are great to keep your mind off your workout, and if you stop at an amazing part of the book, you'll be that much more excited to get back to it.