1. If you have an open closet, make it pretty by organizing your clothes by color.
2. But if you have closet doors, utilize them to their full potential.
3. Use the hanger trick to figure out which clothes you should donate.
4. Take advantage of your tall closet by putting in an inexpensive bookshelf.
5. Get your heels out of the way by installing inexpensive crown molding!
6. Store your jewelry on hangers with your clothes.
Talk about two birds with one stone! Pair your jewelry and clothes beforehand by hanging everything together. That way, you can just pull them out of your closet, and your entire look is ready to go!