15 Things Only People Who Just Bought Their First Home Understand
"My cupboard, my rules."
2. Walking from room to room completely naked, also because you can.
3. Doing this with reckless abandon:
4. But going into panic mode at even the tiniest spec of dirt.
5. Realising that you make the law.
6. And enforce it.
7. Developing a sudden passion for gardening.
8. Geeking out over home hacks and vowing to try ALL of them.
9. Thinking about everything in terms of paint colour palettes.
10. Understanding the importance of appliances.
12. Getting super invested in neighbourhood events when you first move in...
13. ...but quickly realising you'd rather stay inside.
14. Then spending the entire weekend in pyjamas because no one is around to judge you.
They don't have to be animal print, but it helps.