1. Whether your school has a football team or not, there's always an epic "home game" to go to.
2. Your "college food" isn't really "college food"...
...because it's, you know, world renowned and stuff like that. NBD.
3. And those good ol' late-night spots are there to help you through your all-nighters.
4. You learn some much-needed survival skills that no college will teach you in a classroom during the winter.
Plus you have to stay inside most of the time, which means more time for schoolwork, which means better grades. That's how it works, right?
5. But the SECOND it's above 60°, the lake is just a few minutes away for you to run to.
It's like an instant spring break anytime you want.